All about Music! Reviews, new Releases, new sounds and music news!

Saturday

Kylie Minogue Releases "Aphrodite"

| |

Kylie Minogue's newest release "Aphrodite" will hit record stores in the U.K. on July 5th and in the U.S. on July 6th. The Australian pop princess has been a hit since she released "Locomotion" in 1987, a remake of Little Eva's 1962 hit. Over the past 2 decades, Kylie Minogue, has won awards, gold and platinum albums, sold out six world tours and closed the Syndey Olympic Summer Games in 2000.

Read More

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

My Playlist

Cool Blogs

Followers

About Me

My photo

I am a writer, blogger, activist, and short story author. When I'm not writing or raising my kids with my life partner I'm busy being vocal about feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, and attempting to bring attention to human rights violations all over the world.

I write for Yahoo! Voices, Ecorazzi, The Hungry Kitchen and a few other places. My most recently published story can be found in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love. 
Powered by Blogger.
 
 

She's Listening | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top