All about Music! Reviews, new Releases, new sounds and music news!

Saturday

Eminem's Tops U.S. Billboard Charts

| |

Eminem's new album, Recovery, is a testament on his road to real life recovery from a terrible addiction to prescription pills and alcohol. Recovery, was set to be launched from the roof of the Ed Sullivan Theater with co-headliner Jay-Z but because of the riots at the South Street Seaport show, featuring Drake and Hanson the week before, the gig was called to a halt by Mayor Bloomberg. However, that didn't stop the musicians from playing a surprise show in New York.

Read More

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

My Playlist

Cool Blogs

Followers

About Me

My photo

I am a writer, blogger, activist, and short story author. When I'm not writing or raising my kids with my life partner I'm busy being vocal about feeding the hungry, sheltering the homeless, and attempting to bring attention to human rights violations all over the world.

I write for Yahoo! Voices, Ecorazzi, The Hungry Kitchen and a few other places. My most recently published story can be found in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love. 
Powered by Blogger.
 
 

She's Listening | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top